Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Main Building?
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,001

Main Building?

May 5, 2024, 7:06 PM

Noted on our Clemson Webcam that they are stating MAIN building..not Tillman Hall. We thought CU couldn’t change name of the building. What is up? Looking since a Clemson Jewish person is leading a pro Hammas protest against her own people on steps of Sikes Hall. Thus looking for web cam IF they are stil there. Very strange times y’all!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Main Building?

May 5, 2024, 7:24 PM

I think they are still “waiting” for the General Assembly to vote. Pretty sure that was just a way to appease the woke crowd a couple of years ago.

May 5, 2024, 7:45 PM

I don't know much about Abigail Friedman, but I doubt she would describe herself as being pro-Hamas. Being Jewish doesn't mean you have to support everything the Israeli government does. Even most Israeli citizens aren't happy with their government right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: don't know much about Abigail Friedman

May 5, 2024, 10:01 PM

Scrolling through social media, this chick seems to be a psych major from Pitt who has traveled to pride rallies in several states and recently accepted a job in Palestine with Unicef.

and being Israeli doesn't mean you are Jewish.

May 6, 2024, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Main Building? ]

Being Palestinian doesn't mean you are Muslim.

That's like saying every UGA fan is an immoral ahole. Wait, that is true. bad example.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 5, 2024, 8:50 PM

Not strange. The Bible says it will be like this in the last days. Read 2 Timothy 3 & 4.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're good. Spaghetti Monster says we have at least a few more millennia to go.

May 5, 2024, 9:00 PM

And he's got a good track record. He refuted the Mayans when they said the world would end in 2012, and look how that turned out. đź‘Ť

Re: We're good. Spaghetti Monster says we have at least a few more millennia to go.

May 5, 2024, 9:30 PM

No one, not even the son knows the day or hour, only God.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We're good. Spaghetti Monster says we have at least a few more millennia to go.

May 5, 2024, 9:40 PM

Just be ready because our time could be up at any minute, day or hour.

Just know you made things right with our Absolutely Good God who gives you freewill but longs for a relationship with the only one who will ever be like you!

Your eternity depends on you because God has been waiting with open ARMS to love you your whole life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 6, 2024, 2:43 AM [ in reply to Re: We're good. Spaghetti Monster says we have at least a few more millennia to go. ]

Just to note: Jesus IS God, but He emptied Himself when he walked the earth as God/man. Jesus, again has been restored to His full glory, knowing all things, as the Father does. Peace out. ✌️

May 5, 2024, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Main Building? ]

Not strange. The Bible says it will be like this in the last days. Read 2 Timothy 3 & 4.

The same conversation I had with my brother today.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is now back to its original 'Main Building' designation.

May 5, 2024, 9:24 PM

Old Main it was called prior to Tillman dedication.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is now back to its original 'Main Building' designation.

May 5, 2024, 9:48 PM

It's Tillman Hall just as 13 great BOT members named it in 1947, and most of those now have buildings named for them. It's a historic building and its name can only be changed by a 2/3 vote by the SC General Assembly. A powerful member of the GA told me that the name change was not going to happen.

Light Main name ok BUT it was Tillman to me in 1959

May 5, 2024, 11:07 PM

when I climbed up the flag pole night b/4 Coot game and still called Tillman Hall when I graduated in its auditorium..so ThERE!

LOL~

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 11:02 AM [ in reply to It is now back to its original 'Main Building' designation. ]

The Tillman Hall designation will be discarded in time.

It will happen.

Being that it is inevitable, I prefer that we discard it now/soon. It will be wonderful to be in heaven and listen in to the Clemson Campus in 2090 and hear us being praised for taking this action and not waiting until it was forced upon us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 12:46 PM

LOL

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,001
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic