Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just a reminder for those who love pets ...
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,951

Just a reminder for those who love pets ...

Apr 19, 2024, 7:35 AM
Animal Abuse.jpg(147.0 K)

Please do your part.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

They certainly do not look happy. You know, every time the Coots have a VERY

Apr 19, 2024, 8:01 AM

bad season, which is pretty often, I see a huge uptick in donations of that gear to Goodwill Stores. The one here in Orangeburg just about gets flooded with it. But, I cannot recall seeing pet gear, although I have never been on the lookout for it. They probably make the poor pets keep suffering.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They certainly do not look happy. You know, every time the Coots have a VERY

Apr 19, 2024, 8:09 AM

Someone is probably getting rich over making dog shirts out of free, unsold jerseys.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: They certainly do not look happy. You know, every time the Coots have a VERY

Apr 19, 2024, 6:16 PM

I just can't imagine someone putting that garbage on a pet they admit to love. They should be turned into whoever handles animal cruelty cases!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2024, 8:15 AM [ in reply to They certainly do not look happy. You know, every time the Coots have a VERY ]

I thought you were going to say...Everytime a coot has a bad season an angel gets its wings...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As Kevin Hart would say, "That's too many angels, too many angels."

Apr 19, 2024, 8:42 AM

:)

Re: Just a reminder for those who love pets ...

Apr 19, 2024, 8:27 AM
IMG_2703.jpeg(100.5 K)
IMG_2729.jpeg(113.8 K)

I fought it for many years. My dachshunds had their own GameDay jersey! Pic attached! She passed over one month shy of her 18th birthday. I mourned her much worse than I did some peoples passings in my life! I always felt guilty putting her in any clothes, except the Clemson jersey on GameDay. My wife always wanted to dress them up.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing a pet is exceedingly difficult!

Apr 19, 2024, 8:31 AM

I can completely empathize with you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Apr 19, 2024, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Just a reminder for those who love pets ... ]
IMG_4910.jpeg(186.0 K)

Kitt, The Wonder Dog has the same jersey. . .

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Apr 19, 2024, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Just a reminder for those who love pets ... ]

Longhaired Dachshunds are great pets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2024, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Just a reminder for those who love pets ... ]

I have 2 smooth hair Dachshunds. 14 and 15. Best type of dog for me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2024, 6:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Just a reminder for those who love pets ... ]

I do understand that pain. My Rotty that I had from the time he was 12 weeks old up until he was a cple months shy of his 15 birthday, and that was bonus time for the life expectancy for a Rottweiler bc they're life expectancy is only 10 years. But that big boy in the vets office any time that he would look or act like he wasn't feeling good.

He has been gone almost 2 years now, and I still shed tears over him being gone, and every time I walk by his grave tears will stream down my face, that's right I still miss him like he just died. His whole life he and I were never apart over night bc if he wasn't welcome wherever I would be staying overnight, then I didn't feel welcome either.

The only time he would get upset with me was when I cut the grass, and that was bc for whatever the reason he hated any lawn mower we ever had and if I let him outside with me when I cut the grass, he would attack the tires. I've always had a zero turn mower and those turf tires on the front he would bit a hole through tire and I would have to replace whatever one he bit the hole in, so he had to stay inside when I cut the grass, and he would pout for hours when I come back inside to the point when I called his name he wouldn't even look at me and he was always very obedient to my voice, and he was well trained, but if I wouldn't let him attack the lawn mower, that would pisss him off. No doubt he was the best dog I've ever owned, and he was very protective of his daddy and momma, and it breaks my heart just to talk about him, and I still haven't been able to get us dog/kid, and that's bc I don't know if I could love another dog the way that I loved my baby boy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2024, 9:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Apr 19, 2024, 9:47 AM

I can only imagine the horrors Carolina jackpots dog has seen. Imagine being a dog and seeing your owner destroy a Christmas tree.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha

Apr 19, 2024, 9:56 AM

I like to dress my cat Japser up like a pirate, like in the Movie puss and boots.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: haha

Apr 19, 2024, 10:13 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,951
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next