Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have watched at least half a dozen
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5
| visibility 901

I have watched at least half a dozen

May 12, 2024, 4:49 PM

SEC baseball games in the past 6 weeks.

I can say the umps. are much better than the dummies in the ACC. VERY FEW calls are reviewed.

I think that a SEC team will end up playing in Omaha for the baseball natty. The ACC teams will have to go through the SEC to get to Omaha. IMHO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The same SEC umps that reviewed an obvious homerun at UGAg?

May 12, 2024, 5:02 PM

I understand the point that ACC umpires are terrible. However, I cannot forget how they called that homerun we hit in Athens a foul ball. Yes, I'm still bitter...because it seems to happen over and over again to the team in purple and orange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The same SEC umps that reviewed an obvious homerun at UGAg?

May 12, 2024, 5:11 PM

They protect the SEC teams. That is why that call was terrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The same SEC umps - That same crew called our next series. I think they were

May 12, 2024, 9:08 PM [ in reply to The same SEC umps that reviewed an obvious homerun at UGAg? ]

assigned by the ACC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have watched at least half a dozen

May 12, 2024, 6:55 PM

I guess you don’t see the SEC umps rob us of a home run in Athens. 🤷‍♂️

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have watched at least half a dozen

May 12, 2024, 7:03 PM

I guess you didn't see the poster who already addressed that. And my reply was that it was an inter conference game and they were going yo protect the SEC team. Unlike ACC umps who screw us at every opportunity. Acc umps are by far the worse as are the FB refs.

Replies: 5
| visibility 901
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next