Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
God Opens and Closes Doors
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 23
| visibility 1,951

God Opens and Closes Doors

Apr 18, 2024, 1:10 PM

At my age, I can look back on my life and see the doors that God opened and closed for me. God closing doors? Why would God close a door? Maybe God did not open that door.

Well, God knows when we are ready to handle what the open doors provide. He also knows when we are not ready to handle what an open door may provide. Remember, He never gives us more than we can handle. So, if an opportunity (open door) comes knocking and you pass on it, don't look back later and wish you had taken advantage of it. Look at it as a door God did not want opened. You can second guess yourself all day but you will never know if you had stepped through that door, what it may have really led to that you were not prepared for.

Maybe God closed the door last year for us to be in a CFP because He knew we were not ready to play in a CFP. If that door opens this year, we will know we are ready.

Trust Dabo, but trust God even more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im all for folks who want to believe whatever they want.

Apr 18, 2024, 1:16 PM

However, don’t let your delusion and arrogance let you think that ‘your God’ has any stakes in college sports.

It’s ignorant and laughable, at best.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Im all for folks who want to believe whatever they want.

Apr 18, 2024, 1:20 PM

I do think god has a sense of humor. USC football proves that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2024, 2:50 PM

What? Caleb Williams is legit. Maybe you meant Drake Maye at Carolina.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Your ignorance is amazing

Apr 18, 2024, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Im all for folks who want to believe whatever they want. ]

God bless you

Dont let your arrogance and delusion fool

Apr 18, 2024, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Im all for folks who want to believe whatever they want. ]

You into thinking your opinion is valued. You could have just as easily not read it or not commented. And yes I could have too but you’re just plain being a jerk.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's quickly becoming the latest Worst Poster on the bored - now that

Apr 18, 2024, 2:57 PM

crybabies is gone and the cult idiots have simmered down.

But knowing him - he loves that title.

The OP makes a statement about his beliefs - and then creates a scenario about applying what he believes to a certain set of circumstances.

At no point did the OP say that his beliefs are based on the scenario he was applying them to . . .

But the respondent has proven time & again that they aren't very bright.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: He's quickly becoming the latest Worst Poster on the bored - now that

Apr 18, 2024, 4:42 PM

crybabies is gone and the cult idiots have simmered down.

But knowing him - he loves that title.

The OP makes a statement about his beliefs - and then creates a scenario about applying what he believes to a certain set of circumstances.

At no point did the OP say that his beliefs are based on the scenario he was applying them to . . .

But the respondent has proven time & again that they aren't very bright.

You forgot that most of the LF have crawled back in their mom's basement until next season.

Nahhhhhh - we're still here - have they announced a Brownlee extension ? I

Apr 19, 2024, 11:34 AM

hope not - hope he gets fired and we get a great coach - but we have already missed on several improvements over our existing doorknob . . . .

I guess it's back to - Whaddaya want me to do, Ron ? ? ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

There are a ton of jerks on here

Apr 18, 2024, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Dont let your arrogance and delusion fool ]

Not to worry. I never do.

lovingit®

Apr 18, 2024, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Im all for folks who want to believe whatever they want. ]

Tell that to all the players who signal to God while on field and who thank Him when interviewed after the game. Same for coaches.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2024, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Im all for folks who want to believe whatever they want. ]

Your subject line and body say exactly opposite things.

Do better.

Apr 18, 2024, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Im all for folks who want to believe whatever they want. ]

Romans 1:20-21.

NO one is without excuse. That’s what our God says.

Apr 18, 2024, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Im all for folks who want to believe whatever they want. ]

As i recall there was a sporting event in which God intervened.

David was put into the game against the Philistines Giant, Goliath, by coach Saul. I think God may have intervened in that game. Phili odds at the time favored Goliath a billion to one. David scored a knockout in round one. While not a college game, there was a tad more on the line than a CFP win.

Apr 18, 2024, 4:37 PM

💥 God 1 Tigernet 0

Wow YOURE up here in this thread pretending to be pious?

Apr 19, 2024, 12:58 PM

When you told a guy yesterday that his 80 year old mom was on Tinder, or every single post where you call someone a name, or all those times you posted about ogling teenage girls at football games, or all of the profanity you use on this board…did you learn how to act like that in Sunday school or bible study? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that you’re pretending to be religious, you pretend to be a Clemson fan every day on Tnet.

You reap what you sow man; people respond to you with aggressiveness because you’re consistently and relentlessly a dooosh to them.

ClemsonSCTiger

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me guess. Youre a screwup and its Gods fault.***

Apr 18, 2024, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Im all for folks who want to believe whatever they want. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: God Opens and Closes Doors

Apr 18, 2024, 1:23 PM

Perhaps he did it to jettison some of the band-wagon fans that were weighing the program down. 😉

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2024, 2:38 PM

I am a devout Christian. Having said that, I do not believe God manipulates the outcome of sporting events.

Apr 18, 2024, 2:42 PM

Slow news day.

Clearly you have never watched

Apr 18, 2024, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: God Opens and Closes Doors ]

Angels in the Outfield. You guys need culture.

Re: Clearly you have never watched

Apr 18, 2024, 2:54 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Man...I'm sure glad God is focused on making sure Clemson football

Apr 18, 2024, 3:16 PM

is ready for the playoffs or not instead of helping kids with cancer.

Praise be!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man...I'm sure glad God is focused on making sure Clemson football

Apr 18, 2024, 4:10 PM

Do you really think God can't walk and chew gum at the same time?

Replies: 23
| visibility 1,951
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next