Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CLEMSON Men's Golf Team . . .
Tiger Boards - Other Clemson Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 9
| visibility 801

CLEMSON Men's Golf Team . . .

Apr 18, 2024, 5:18 PM
IMG_0981.jpeg(113.9 K)
IMG_1024.jpeg(216.9 K)

Will begin their quest for another ACC Title @ the Championship Tournament being played in Charlotte, NC @ the Charlotte Country Club tomorrow through Monday.

The Schedule/Format (1st) and Opening Day Pairings and Tee Times are attached (2nd).

Here’s the Link to follow:
https://results.golfstat.com/public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=pairings&tid=28668

Just like the Ladies, there will be three rounds of Stroke Play the first 3 days, followed by Match Play on the Final Day to determine the Champion. To make it to Monday’s Match Play portion of the event, we must finish in the Top 4 during Stroke Play.

Kudos to Calahan Keever for earning a spot in this event!

Crisp and Straight TIGERS!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our Guys are underway . . .

Apr 19, 2024, 10:17 AM
IMG_1038.jpeg(200.3 K)
IMG_1039.jpeg(316.1 K)

so far . . . so good!!!

The Goal??? Finish in the Top 4 after 3 Stroke Play Rounds . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our Guys are underway . . .

Apr 19, 2024, 11:15 AM

Got it. You know, just in case. Wasn't quite quick enough to get it when they were-6 sole first.

Skeeta56®

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too much going on in the Skeeta House . . .

Apr 19, 2024, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Our Guys are underway . . . ]
IMG_1043.jpeg(207.9 K)

I can’t check often enough 😖 . . . Clemgalalways® , you could have covered for me 😢

I’d be tickled if we just finish in the Top 4!!!

Stay away from those ugly numbers and keep finding feathers!!!

Looks like they're losing a little steam on their back 9s

Apr 19, 2024, 1:26 PM

As a team. I'm in agreement w/ you Skeeta, they just need to avoid absolute disaster...Top 4 would be huge for the W-L-T record & rankings too, but if they managed a middle of pack finish for tourney (5th-7th) keeps the W-L-T record safely on right side of .500 for NCAA hopes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Too much going on in the Skeeta House . . .

Apr 19, 2024, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Too much going on in the Skeeta House . . . ]

I snapped it time to show them number 1... Alberto, he'll be smoking hot and then doesn't close it. That one hurt. About time for Swan to step up and carry the team. He's got a 65 in him, I know it. Nice feather for Calahan to help us. Hopefully some of the others will find green or blue coming home.

I'll concede wake. They're that good. Overall, not a bad score by any means... as you said. Top 4.

Alberto got hurt by his back 9. Calahan did too although birdie on last hole hel

Apr 19, 2024, 2:24 PM

Jonathan Nielsen has been cool hand Luke out there today & Swanson really avoided the roller coaster.

Rough round for Thomas but he was flip of most of rest...he started rough on his 1st 9 but settled down in the back 9, so hopefully he can build on that tomorrow.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alberto got hurt by his back 9. Calahan did too although birdie on last hole hel

Apr 19, 2024, 3:45 PM

Hopefully, they can finish strong!

Go Tigers!!

Round 1 is in the Books . . .

Apr 19, 2024, 4:32 PM
IMG_1062.jpeg(227.3 K)
IMG_1063.jpeg(327.9 K)
IMG_1064.jpeg(231.0 K)

Not exactly the finish we had hoped for . . . BUT . . . We kept ourselves in contention!!!

Jonathan Nielsen has been Our Ace ALL Season . . . and he didn’t disappoint today!!!

Andrew Swanson, last year’s Ace, has struggled all Season . . . His Even Par Round today gives me hope he can flourish tomorrow!

Alberto Dominguez, a pleasant surprise to me . . . I’ll take an Even par Round out of him anytime!

Calahan Keever, kudos for getting your score to count!

Thomas Higgins has a TON of birdies in him . . . His score is imperative to Our making Match Play!!! He usually scores well . . . He also has “blow up” holes . . . We need him to play well!!!

I’ve included their pictures just in case anyone runs into them around campus you can speak to them personally and thank them for being a TIGER!!!

Crisp and Straight tomorrow . . . We are only 2 shots out of 4th . . . that is NOTHING in Team Scoring!!!

Round 2 . . .

Apr 19, 2024, 5:09 PM
IMG_1067.jpeg(229.7 K)

Pairings, Tee Times and Starting Holes for tomorrow’s 2nd Round are attached . . .

Crisp and Straight TIGERS!!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 801
Tiger Boards - Other Clemson Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next