Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joy
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 451

Joy

May 5, 2024, 10:17 AM

Good morning my Tiger brethren! Normally, I would be in church this morning, but here I sit in my living room with an ocean of emotions. My son got married yesterday evening, and my 14-year-old daughter attended her 8th grade dance. Where have the years, days, moments gone? It's amazing how God created us, joy, pride, concern, hope all running wild in my heart and mind, and tears. Tears, not of pain or loss, maybe of life? I praise God that He has blessed me to live to see my children grow and pray for His mercy to continue to see them grow and live life! Cherish every moment you have Tigers! God bless you all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joy

May 5, 2024, 10:22 AM

Right before my Dad died at age 78, he stated to me: "I didn't know it would go by so fast." One day he is a care free kid working on the farm. Next day he is in the Philippines fighting the Japanese. Next day he is in hospice on the way out. I can totally relate to your feelings and the statement of my Dad because I am about to turn 75 and is seems like yesterday I was a care free little boy on that same plot of land as my Dad.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2024, 10:25 AM

They sure do grow up fast! It just seems like yesterday I was sitting in the floor playing with legos with my sons. One is living in NC, one in Gaffney, one in Missouri and one is set to graduate in a few weeks from high school and then off to Clemson. Where did the time go?

May 5, 2024, 10:38 AM

That's right Just be thankful you are here to see these milestones for your children. Hopefully there will be many, many more.

May 5, 2024, 11:17 AM

Sometimes I feel like I've just watched a movie of everything in my life which has brought me to 62 years old. I plan to be there for my family for a long time still.
By the way it was a great movie. Can't wait for the sequel.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

May 5, 2024, 11:50 AM

I have watched my life's movie so many times that it no longer seems like it was me that lived all those moments in time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2024, 11:19 AM

Watch the Father of the Bride movies with Steve Martin... I cry every time, because it hits so close to home.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

May 5, 2024, 11:28 AM

Right there with you. Met my first grandchild yesterday and am overcome with joy and praise to God!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 451
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic