Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia could be in trouble
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Georgia could be in trouble

Apr 8, 2006, 4:24 PM

ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — On a day where more touchdowns were scored on interception returns than on offense, expectations for a quarterback showdown in Georgia’s G-Day spring scrimmage fell flat Saturday.

Joe Tereshinski, the backup to 2005 senior D.J. Shockley, completed only 2 of 7 passes with two interceptions.
Joe Cox, a redshirt freshman who is next in line based on experience, threw four interceptions.

Matt Stafford, a 2006 freshman signee, threw a 64-yard touchdown pass on his first snap at Sanford Stadium, but after that notable highlight he blended into the overall sloppy play at quarterback. Stafford was 5-for-10 passing for 102 yards with the touchdown and no interceptions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we were as bad or worse***

Apr 8, 2006, 4:26 PM

Spring games mean nothing

Apr 8, 2006, 4:30 PM

Offenses only run a handful of plays because they don't want other teams to scout them. Also the defense you are going against knows everything about you. Know your strengths,weaknesses and probably know the plays you are running

Spring games always play to the defense

Apr 8, 2006, 4:32 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about INT's. I promise there's a LOT we didn't see today, and EVERYTHING seen today has been seen before by the defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia could be in trouble

Apr 8, 2006, 5:03 PM

We didn't fare any better today. We threw 7 INTs. By your reasoning, we could be in trouble too.

Shoot, I was hoping that they were going to get rained out.***

Apr 8, 2006, 5:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

We will be fine.Spring games mean nothing.Stafford is

Apr 8, 2006, 6:33 PM

the real deal at QB and will compete for the starting spot.Not sold on Joe T.The D will be solid with one of the best LB stables in the nation.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic