Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why Can't a Player Who Goes to NFL Early ....
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 351

Why Can't a Player Who Goes to NFL Early ....

Apr 23, 2024, 6:00 PM

and doesn't make it come back to school to play, assuming he has eligibility? Seems to me college sports are at that point.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why Can't a Player Who Goes to NFL Early ....

Apr 23, 2024, 6:02 PM

That will be the next rule to change. If they go undrafted they will be able to come back for another year.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2024, 6:12 PM

As long as a team shows up to play, as a fan should we really care about how the sausage is made. We have a choice. Either watch or don't watch. After all it is only entertainment. Do we involve ourselves in how other forms of entertainment are produced?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2024, 6:17 PM

pointcove said:

and doesn't make it come back to school to play, assuming he has eligibility? Seems to me college sports are at that point.

Agreed 100%

Why not?

In some ways, CFB might get better! Stay with me: "it all has to do with some of those Jr's who in years past thought they were good enough to try the league. If you are doing pretty good in CFB why not stay and make that guaranteed NIL money; over hopefully making an NFL roster. Unless you are graded a sure 1st or 2nd rounder of course"!

So, perhaps you start seeing teams with seniors and some young talent mesh to become something special.

Who knows!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2024, 6:37 PM

Since you all get the idea, let's expand. What if the player who left early with eligibility remaining has a successful few years in the pros (NFL or other) and then wanted to play college ball again? Why not?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 351
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic