Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What you need to know about this baseball team
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 551

What you need to know about this baseball team

Apr 26, 2024, 10:18 PM

We have the ingredients, will figure out the chemistry again after we settle from injuries…we still have the stuff to make it to Omaha.

Playing a 15 inning marathon at the top SEC offense is devastating to the bullpen, and we come out and beat a Louisville team on the road that is a great quad 1 win especially with the worst inning we’ve had in ages.

This team keeps on coming, and I am still confident in a top 4 national seed. Tristan Smith should be back to form by the ACC tournament and we have developed enough pieces in the bullpen to win a regional.

This team’s dna is different. Just pray no more injuries and get some guys like Cam to 100%.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What you need to know about this baseball team

Apr 26, 2024, 10:29 PM

The errors need to stop. They have the ability and the fight to take it to Omaha but they’ve got to clean up the sloppiness and pitching is all over the place.

Apr 26, 2024, 10:42 PM

I think when the dust settles we will have the pitching and defense to go with the offense when it matters most.

Hughes was demoted and Gordon looks like a championship caliber closer now. We have a lot of options to come at teams different ways from the pen. Smith, Darden, Knaak are good enough. Options in the bullpen, and now a formidable closer.

I hate the injuries but these guys will gel and learn from these moments.

Apr 26, 2024, 10:40 PM

I think we’re a few pitchers short of being able to make a deep run this year (hope I’m wrong) but the attitude and belief that Bakich has instilled in these guys already definitely forebodes a promising future!

Replies: 3
| visibility 551
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic