Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching Tiger Baseball
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 501

Watching Tiger Baseball

Apr 19, 2024, 9:32 PM

Is teaching me patience. Something we all need more of. Tomorrow's double header will really test it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it really too much to ask to see us come out

Apr 19, 2024, 10:03 PM

against a team like Pitt and

bat around in the 1st inning?
Put up six runs or more?
Get them to two deep in the bullpen before the second inning?

We have the bats. We can do it. Come from behind is fun and exciting but every now and then I'd love to see us just smack a team around until the run rule ends the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is it really too much to ask to see us come out

Apr 19, 2024, 10:06 PM

That would be enjoyable. I could make more runs to the fridge and not feel like I would be missing what might be the winning or losing play.

On second thought, maybe I need the games that keep me away from the fridge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching Tiger Baseball

Apr 19, 2024, 10:07 PM

Yeah mine too...even though we won these are still not the types of games we can play against top tier teams and expect to always be able to come back. If we plan on making a run deep into the postseason errors will have to be cleaned up. We will also have to start churning out some good at bats before the 5th inning

I'm happy we came back and won but there is a LOT to clean up....I'm sure Eric Bakich would say the same thing

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 501
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic