Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is not sports related in anyway shape or form. This is a Question
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 851

This is not sports related in anyway shape or form. This is a Question

May 6, 2024, 1:09 PM

looking for advice for what works if anything!!!

Have any of you ever had a Toenail fungus on your big toe that you were able to find a cure and get rid of it without having to remove the toe or the toenail?

I picked up a toenail fungus on my big toe about 2 years ago and I've used just about every across the counter toenail fungus medicine that's carried in CVS and Walgreens, but the fungus just feeds off those across the counter cures.

Is there anything that will actually KILL a toenail fungus, or, is that one of those things that you're stuck with when you become a senior. The toenail fungus that I have appeared when I was 69, I'll be 72 11-27-2024, H E L P if there is such a thing that will K I L L a toenail fungus!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is not sports related in anyway shape or form. This a Question

May 6, 2024, 1:12 PM

Prescription meds.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is not sports related in anyway shape or form. This is a Question

May 6, 2024, 1:36 PM

Do you know what the prescription meds are, bc I ask my Dr when I first noticed it just a bit over 2 years ago and he said that he didn't know of anything that actually works. Maybe he misunderstood what was asking him about. It don't smell, or hurt, it just turned the toenail dark, and it has made that toenail thicker than any of my other toes. If there is something to kill it, I want some of it what ever it is, lol;)

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 1:41 PM

Mayo clinic tells you what it is. Click on link.Read article.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 1:19 PM

Nail fungus is not easy to get rid of. You need to see your primary care doctor. Get prescription. Mayo clinic is a source I always check for treatments.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/nail-fungus/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20353300

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 2:12 PM

I'm glad that I read that Junk Yard bc, it said that the oral medication can cause liver damage that I don't need any more of bc before I ever knew that I had Hepatitis C and got cured of it, it had already caused liver damage, and last year I was diagnosed with a fatty liver.

Now I have to be very careful about taking or using anything that could cause any more damage than I already have to my liver. Since I was told that I have a fatty liver, I haven't drank but a few beers since, and I don't drink any whisky at all anymore.

It would be a blessing to me if they would pass one of those weed bills they bring up here in SC every election year. Being in Pain management I have to give urine once a month and that with a fatty liver keeps away from anything to get a buzz on the weekends like some use alcohol, and some use weed and or alcohol that helps with relaxation;). But before pain management my #1 choice was weed over alcohol 100 times over bc weed really relaxes me and makes me laugh a lot, and alcohol has always turned my neck red and made me confrontational, when weed does the total opposite. Now I need for everyone to vote yes and help get a marijuana bill passed in the great state of SC bc I sure would love to be able to smoke weed again here at the end of my life without it being such a high risk for me doing so bc I will once in a while smoke one right after the urine test, but just that once, once in a blue moon that's usually two or 3 times a year!!! ;)

May 6, 2024, 1:22 PM

My dermatologist prescribed me some pills last year that cleared it up in 2 weeks.

May 6, 2024, 1:42 PM

Now that's what I need. I have a dermatologist that I go see for a rash that I get on my bicep about twice a year, but I've never thought to say anything to her about the toenail fungus. Thanks a TON and half!!!

May 6, 2024, 2:19 PM

"H E L P if there is such a thing that will K I L L a toenail fungus!!!!"

Amputation.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 2:28 PM

I have had this in more than the big toe. Go to a dermatologist and he/she will prescribe a medication to get rid of it. I had to take 2 rounds of prescriptions but it got rid of it and it has not come back. That was 20 years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: This is not sports related in anyway shape or form. This a Question ]

Thought about that, but that's as far as I got that thought bc I was scared;) Then I thought about taking my 22oz eastwing hammer and knocking the toenail off and grow a new one, again I didn't get far with that thought either bc I was more S C A R E D of that method than cutting the toe off;)

May 6, 2024, 3:54 PM

Would read again

Where have you been sticking your toe?***

May 6, 2024, 7:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Replies: 12
| visibility 851
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic