Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Put up a Facebook post as I have enemies there
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 401

Put up a Facebook post as I have enemies there

May 10, 2024, 2:06 PM

BEST ACC QB
247 is a major sports site I follow. They have good insight.
Today listed their prediction as how the ACC QBs will do this season.

The top 3 just transferred in for more $$ and maybe a Lamborghini.
I can't disagree, but I do. I'll explain.

First off Uiagalelei at FSU may be the most talented QB in the nation as to physical talent. He played at Clemson, did not do too good, but he did not have the players needed around him. He seems to be a really good guy. He moved to the left coast last year and no improvement. Now he has moved to FSU. They have paid for lots of talent for this season, should field a good team. They did the same last season, and it was a shame/crime they were left out of the Final Four. Many of those guys (who were just there for the $$) transferred out. They have been replaced, FSU will be good again this season.

Grayson McCall at NCS is a great QB. He was at Coastal Carolina for 5 years and was SUPER. He gives NCS a chance to beat anyone. He is one of those rare players who can do it with no help. This guy with more talent around him will make waves. I am a fan.

Our Clemson guy Cade Klubnik was #7.
Last year (and for 3 years) our "O" was kinda bad. That is not all on Cade, but he was part of it. Last year he tossed for 2844 and ran for 182. His talent is not in question.
The deal is he had much less help than did Deshawn Watson or Trevor Lawrence who won NATTY at Clemson.
A big part of the reason is the NIL and the portal. Guys move around now and Dabo refuses to play that game.

Even many of my Tiger friends are calling for Cade to be sacked. In the Spring Game a walk on QB dominated the day.

I am still onboard with Cade. I don't want anyone else. I truly believe he is a Heisman type guy. He needs to slow down, and let others help him more. He has all the talent needed. He will have better receivers this year, but the "O" line looks like even less. He is mobile, and will need to be.
He has the mindset of a Clemson Man.

I am not knocking any of the QBs 247 puts ahead or behind him. Cade can take us to Playoffs. I believe at the end of the season Clemson (and CADE) win the ACC.

1. Miami's Cam Ward

2. FSU's DJ Uiagalelei

3. NC State's Grayson McCall

4. Haynes King, Georgia Tech

5. Virginia Tech's Kyron Drones

6. Preston Stone, SMU

7. Cade Klubnik, Clemson

8. Louisville's Tyler Shough

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

Replies: 0
| visibility 401