Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Personally I don't think that the review film showed overwhelming
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 3
| visibility 551

Personally I don't think that the review film showed overwhelming

May 10, 2024, 4:43 PM

evidence that the tag was missed all the way through the play bc the runner's body never stopped moving and the tag could have touched her body for just a spit second during the slide bc the ball was in her glove before the runner ever touched the plate. IMO, there was not overwhelming evidence that the tag wasn't made that I saw.

We all knew that Duke was going to get the call in their favor bc that's the way that it is when any call that could benefit Clemson will not go our way, and that's what we have to deal with in the ACC, especially so if it's a tobacco road team.

We've been there and seen these same type of calls going the wrong way when it's Clemson against tobacco road, and they don't care who knows they intentionally made the wrong call. IMHO, I didn't see any overwhelming evidence for reversing the call that had already been made. If the call would have been for a Clemson player sliding into home and the ump called our player out, there is no way they would have reversed the call that would give us the win, not in this lifetime. The Announcers would be saying that there wasn't any overwhelming evidence to reverse the call if it meant a Clemson win...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's face the facts. It has always been bad but with our obvious desire to

May 10, 2024, 5:17 PM

leave the ACC via our lawsuit we will not get a single call in our favor against any of the ACC schools from now until the time we are gone. The conference is going to look for every chance to screw us in every sport whether it's against Duke, NC State, Georgia Tech or Louisville. That's the reality of the situation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's face the facts. It has always been bad but with our obvious desire to

May 10, 2024, 5:44 PM

Exactly. Anyway they can screw us, they will. They know we and FSU are gone and are exposing the ACC AS BEING WEAK AS DOO DOO WATER and even stinkier.

Message was edited by: junk yard tiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Personally I don't think that the review film showed overwhelming

May 10, 2024, 7:12 PM

Catcher needs to guard the plate and stop reaching for the runner. LET THE RUNNER COME TO YOU.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 551
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next