Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo and his coaches had a QB commit by the name of
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,901

Dabo and his coaches had a QB commit by the name of

Apr 18, 2024, 5:28 PM

Blake Hebert, I haven't seen his name mentioned in quite awhile, is he still committed with us, or what's up with him bc there was some excitement about him committing, but there hasn't much been said about him whenever the talk of offering another QB comes up even though he is a 2025 commit. I think that as a high school Sophomore the kid looks to have a strong arm with pretty decent touch and a decent release...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo and his coaches had a QB commit by the name of

Apr 18, 2024, 5:34 PM

Everyone's too busy whining about what we have now to spend time and attention on the pipeline.

With that last name I was wondering if there was any relation to 80's QB Bobby Hebert of USFL fame.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2024, 5:53 PM

I don't have an answer for that either. I do know that Rivals now has him as 4 star recruit with another season in HS left for him to get better. Hopefully he is a 5 star by the time that he gets to Clemson, if it's Clemson that he sticks with, and I say that bc 5 star QB's coming out of HS will usually become a pretty good power 5 QB in most cases, and I know that Cade was a 5 star, but he didn't get very much playing time during his freshman year the way that DW4 and Trevor got, and Trevor actually became the starter in his 5th or 6 week of his freshman year, and DW4 may have if he hadn't tore his ACL, so I'm pretty sure he became our starter in his Sophomore year if my memory still serves me correctly...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So to connect the dots you're plotting, Cade will jump to Trevor and DW

Apr 18, 2024, 6:12 PM

now that he's gotten the time under his belt?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2024, 5:38 PM

Still committed and we will see him down the road.

Apr 18, 2024, 6:21 PM

You just haven't been paying attention ...... plenty about his since he committed. He and Bobby Hebery's names are pronounced differently ...... one french Hay bear, ours He bert.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2024, 6:27 PM

He was injured most of his junior year so there were not many highlights. Pretty sure he came to the Juniors Cookout and I seem to think he was at Spring game but he was All-in last I read.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,901
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic