Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
But, SEC fans say Clemson
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,801

But, SEC fans say Clemson

Apr 30, 2024, 10:35 PM

would not be able to compete in the SEC because their teams are so much better>>>

But, Clemson has been beating them already, including in national championship games (which means Clemson beat their best team that year).

But, the ACC had a winning record against the SEC teams last year!

But, if the Tigers were to join that league, then their recruiting would get an immediate and long lasting boost, as they "are now in a real league", and the SEC teams lose their jabs they tell the recruits to get them to not go to Clemson!

Overall, I think you would see an improvement in the Clemson football record if they join that stupid league!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But, SEC fans say Clemson

May 1, 2024, 8:23 AM

would depend on the draw we got for permanent opponents.

They seem to make sure their golden children have it easier and I would suspect we'd get any favors.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2024, 10:14 AM

The SEC is a great league but some SEC fans take this fact waaay over the top. Clemson would be a leading team in that league. Maybe not THE leading team but certainly a top half of the league team.

May 1, 2024, 10:16 AM

Any team any where. Get em DABO!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

May 1, 2024, 11:07 AM

The only inherent advantage SEC schools currently have over Clemson and FSU is TV money -- when that gets normalized, then it comes down to coaching and recruiting.

The cream will rise to the top.

Tuscaloosa is a glorified truck stop, Baton Rouge smells like an oil refinery, Austin smells like cannabis mixed with hippy BO, Columbia Missouri is located in Missouri, Norman is in Oklahoma, Athens is located in one of the poorest counties in America, Ole Miss and Mississippi St are located in Mississippi, Auburn is Clemson without a lake, Lexington is nice enough but who the #### wants to live in Kentucky? Columbia is Tallahassee with a river and without smoking hot coeds, guys in Gainesville drive to Tallahassee to have a good time, College Station?...please. Knoxville is Morgantown but with better roads and comparable dentistry.

The only SEC campus that intrigues me is in Arkansas -- but it's in Arkansas.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,801
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic