Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another ESPN NFL draft prospect ranking for Tigers
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 1
| visibility 251

Another ESPN NFL draft prospect ranking for Tigers

Apr 17, 2024, 10:27 AM

ESPN NFL draft analyst Jordan Reid released his Top 400 draft prospects ranking and had Tigers in the following spots:

Nate Wiggins at No. 27 with a Round 2 grade: "One of the most improved defenders in the country, Wiggins is patient and sudden. He has the versatility in man and zone coverage to suffocate matchups. He hardly ever panics in his technique, staying glued to wide receivers. His vision and instincts in reacting to routes are among the best of this class, and he also has very good ball skills (three picks and 17 pass breakups over the past two seasons). And his 4.28-second 40-yard dash time paced all of the defensive backs at the combine."

Other prospects: No. 73 Ruke Orhorhoro, No. 129 Will Shipley, No. 176 Jeremiah Trotter Jr., No. 184 Xavier Thomas, No. 213 Tyler Davis, No. 352 Jalyn Phillips.

Wiggins is rated as the No. 4 CB.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2024/insider/story/_/id/39098016/2024-nfl-draft-rankings-top-prospects-positional-jordan-reid ($)

Matt Miller's rankings and the latest projections: https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-nfl/news/updated-espn-nfl-mock-draft-has-two-tigers-going-in-early-rounds-44045

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another ESPN NFL draft prospect ranking for Tigers

Apr 17, 2024, 11:22 AM

I think Ruke is going to have the best career of any of the Clemson athletes in this draft.

Reminds me of Grady Jarret.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 251
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next