Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Softball - Remaining series: FSU @ Syr., L'ville @ BC, & Pitt @NCSt.
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 2
| visibility 551

ACC Softball - Remaining series: FSU @ Syr., L'ville @ BC, & Pitt @NCSt.

Apr 29, 2024, 1:38 PM

The rest of the ACC teams are done with the season.

Standings after this weekend - FSU #1, Duke #2, VT #3, UVA #4, Clemson #5, GT #6, UNC #7, #8 ND. BC, Syr., & Pitt will fight for the #8-10 seed this weekend. Duke could take the #1 spot if FSU drops a game at Syr. If FSU gets swept they'll be tied w/ VT.

The ACCT starts next Wednesday 5/8 with the play-in games (#8 vs. #9 and #10 vs. #7). Unless I'm reading it wrong, we'll play UVA on Thursday 5/9 with the winner of our game facing the winner of the #1 vs. winner of #8 vs. #9.

Let's go Tigers...Rest up and come out swinging!

https://theacc.com/standings.aspx?path=softball

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Softball - Remaining series: FSU @ Syr., L'ville @ BC, & Pitt @NCSt.

Apr 29, 2024, 3:15 PM

Very surprised that cuse won the va tech series. I could see them beating fsu one game... I could also see a BC upsetting fsu on Thursday.

I really feel confident that we'll beat uva. And hopefully get a shot at fsu. Looking like we'll have to win the tournament to get a chance at hosting.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you're right...maybe slight possibility to host if we make it to the

Apr 29, 2024, 3:44 PM

championship game. We will have to improve on D to have a chance. We weren't great with our previous lineup of Brown @ 3B and Logoleo @ SS but Maddie was more than solid holding down 2B. Now all three look lost at times.

The ability to handle the sac bunt is a fundamental middle or high school skill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 551
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next